If you are using WePay to collect payments, you can reset your existing WePay password using the following steps:
- Visit https://www.wepay.com/register/recover.
- Enter the email address linked to your WePay merchant account.
- Open the Reset your password email.
- Follow the prompts to reset your WePay merchant password.
If your email addresses is linked to an existing WePay account, you should receive a password reset email in a few minutes. If you don’t receive this email:
- Check your spam folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list.
- Double-check the email address you used to request a password reset.
If you have never logged into WePay or are having trouble resetting your password, please reach out to our Support team. For verification purposes, please submit your request using the email address linked to your WePay merchant account.