If you receive notification that a payment you made has failed, this means we were unable to fully process your transaction. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including:
- We couldn’t verify the information used to submit this payment. For example:
- Incorrect billing name, address, or zip code
- Expired card
- Invalid CVV / CSC
- Your card issuer declined the payment due to insufficient funds or other blocks on your account.
- This merchant’s WePay account is currently deactivated or not processing payments.
- The payment was for something that violated our Terms of Service.
- Our Trust & Safety team needs more information about this payment.
If you’re not sure why your payment failed, please reach out to our Support team. We’ll be happy to help!