If you receive notification that a payment you made has failed, this means we were unable to fully process your transaction.
In general, when submitting payment, WePay requires that you (the payer) has correctly entered the following information:
- The exact name as it appears on the credit card
- Correct billing address
- An email address directly associated with the name on the card
If you are unsure if your information has been entered correctly, we advise reaching out to your card-issuing bank before attempting to resubmit payment.
|⚠️ In the event that you have made a payment to your own WePay account, please note that self payments and test payments to your own WePay account are prohibited via Section 7 - Prohibited Activities of our Terms of Service (Financial Services>Cash Advances).
Other reasons why your payment may have failed:
- Your card issuer declined the payment due to insufficient funds or other blocks on your account
- The merchant’s WePay account is currently deactivated or not processing payments
- Your payment has violated our Terms of Service
- Our Trust & Safety team needs more information about this payment
If you have any questions regarding your failed payment, you may reach out to our support team using the link below (Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 9:00PM EST):