WePay allows you to customize the OAuth2 Authorization page, the iframe checkout, withdrawal flow, and API emails to match your site’s design. You can add customization through your App dashboard.
Changing iframe colors and adding a logo
- Log into WePay and go to your App’s dashboard by clicking on the name of your application.
- Click the “Configure” tab.
- Scroll down to the Logo section to upload an image.
- Scroll down to the Colors section and click ‘Customize colors’ to change the primary, secondary, background, and button colors for the iframe.
- Click ‘Save’ to save your changes.
Customizing Email Messages
Some calls, like /checkout/create, have parameters that let you pass an email message (generally payer_email_message and payee_email_message). These parameters accept a whitelisted set of HTML tags so that you have limited layout/design control over your custom message. Here is the whitelist:
- <br />